top of page

KSV Helmstedt Gruppe

Öffentlich·14 Mitglieder
William Franco
William Franco

BIOS Recalbox Retropie

If you are from the United States it is likely that you had the Sega Genesis rather than the Sega Mega Drive. If you want EmulationStation to show the genesis graphics instead of Mega Drive then you should create a file /opt/retropie/configs/all/platforms.cfg with the following contents (note this requires at least v4.1.6 of the RetroPie-Setup script).

BIOS Recalbox Retropie

FDS games require the disksys.rom bios file. Place the BIOS in:* /home/pi/RetroPie/BIOS for lr-fceumm and lr-nestopia* /home/pi/RetroPie/BIOS for lr-fneo, zipped in a file named fdsbios.zip

Get help and support from other RetroPie users\n","undefined":1,"subCategoriesPerPage":10,"minTags":1,"maxTags":5,"postQueue":0,"isSection":0,"totalPostCount":171726,"totalTopicCount":24702},"tagWhitelist":[],"minTags":1,"maxTags":5,"thread_tools":[],"isFollowing":false,"isNotFollowing":true,"isIgnoring":false,"bookmark":null,"postSharing":["id":"facebook","name":"Facebook","class":"fa-facebook","activated":true,"id":"twitter","name":"Twitter","class":"fa-twitter","activated":true],"deleter":null,"merger":null,"related":["cid":8,"lastposttime":1665136211004,"mainPid":282189,"postcount":1,"slug":"33372/ledspicer-trigger-action-help","tags":["value":"ledspicer","valueEscaped":"ledspicer","valueEncoded":"ledspicer","class":"ledspicer","value":"rpi4","valueEscaped":"rpi4","valueEncoded":"rpi4","class":"rpi4","value":"howto","valueEscaped":"howto","valueEncoded":"howto","class":"howto"],"tid":33372,"timestamp":1665136211004,"title":"LEDSpicer Trigger action help.","uid":38374,"viewcount":281,"postercount":1,"deleted":0,"locked":0,"pinned":0,"pinExpiry":0,"upvotes":0,"downvotes":0,"deleterUid":0,"titleRaw":"LEDSpicer Trigger action help.","timestampISO":"2022-10-07T09:50:11.004Z","scheduled":false,"lastposttimeISO":"2022-10-07T09:50:11.004Z","pinExpiryISO":"","votes":0,"teaserPid":null,"thumbs":[],"category":"cid":8,"name":"Help and Support","slug":"8/help-and-support","icon":"fa-support","backgroundImage":"","imageClass":"cover","bgColor":"#cc0000","color":"#ffffff","disabled":0,"user":"uid":38374,"username":"hopwon","userslug":"hopwon","reputation":0,"postcount":11,"picture":" =192&d=retro","signature":null,"banned":false,"status":"offline","displayname":"hopwon","icon:text":"H","icon:bgColor":"#827717","banned_until_readable":"Not Banned","teaser":null,"isOwner":false,"ignored":false,"unread":true,"bookmark":1,"unreplied":true,"icons":[],"cid":8,"lastposttime":1659862972354,"mainPid":280248,"postcount":17,"slug":"33094/the-great-super-game-module-mystery","tid":33094,"timestamp":1659560344878,"title":"The great Super Game Module mystery","uid":39183,"viewcount":411,"postercount":4,"tags":["value":"colecovision","valueEscaped":"colecovision","valueEncoded":"colecovision","class":"colecovision","value":"sgm","valueEscaped":"sgm","valueEncoded":"sgm","class":"sgm","value":"fbneo","valueEscaped":"fbneo","valueEncoded":"fbneo","class":"fbneo"],"downvotes":0,"upvotes":1,"teaserPid":280425,"deleted":0,"locked":0,"pinned":0,"pinExpiry":0,"deleterUid":0,"titleRaw":"The great Super Game Module mystery","timestampISO":"2022-08-03T20:59:04.878Z","scheduled":false,"lastposttimeISO":"2022-08-07T09:02:52.354Z","pinExpiryISO":"","votes":1,"thumbs":[],"category":"cid":8,"name":"Help and Support","slug":"8/help-and-support","icon":"fa-support","backgroundImage":"","imageClass":"cover","bgColor":"#cc0000","color":"#ffffff","disabled":0,"user":"uid":39183,"username":"JimmyFromTheBay","userslug":"jimmyfromthebay","reputation":50,"postcount":374,"picture":" =192&d=retro","signature":"Raspberry Pi 3b and 8GB Raspberry Pi 4, both running Retropie 4.7.1 installed from scratch using Raspberry Pi Imager, with wired keyboard, wireless mouse and double arcade joystick attached.","banned":false,"status":"offline","displayname":"JimmyFromTheBay","icon:text":"J","icon:bgColor":"#ff5722","banned_until_readable":"Not Banned","teaser":"pid":280425,"uid":3656,"timestamp":1659862972354,"tid":33094,"content":"@JimmyFromTheBay said in The great Super Game Module mystery:\n\nI thought coders appreciated brevity\n\nThanks for your concern, my bad for thinking you simply didn't want to bother.\nThere is no need for such concern, we actually love seeing new users including greetings in their first post.\nJumpland has been added to our coleco game roster.\n","timestampISO":"2022-08-07T09:02:52.354Z","user":"uid":3656,"username":"barbudreadmon","userslug":"barbudreadmon","picture":" =192&d=retro","displayname":"barbudreadmon","icon:text":"B","icon:bgColor":"#33691e","index":17,"isOwner":false,"ignored":false,"unread":true,"bookmark":1,"unreplied":false,"icons":[],"tid":9700,"uid":8962,"cid":8,"mainPid":72129,"title":"Help Getting Dreamcast to work","slug":"9700/help-getting-dreamcast-to-work","timestamp":1492720379729,"lastposttime":1492725080180,"postcount":4,"viewcount":925,"teaserPid":"72166","upvotes":0,"downvotes":0,"postercount":2,"tags":["value":"raspberry pi 3b","valueEscaped":"raspberry pi 3b","valueEncoded":"raspberry%20pi%203b","class":"raspberry-pi-3b","value":"dreamcast","valueEscaped":"dreamcast","valueEncoded":"dreamcast","class":"dreamcast","value":"not running","valueEscaped":"not running","valueEncoded":"not%20running","class":"not-running"],"deleted":0,"locked":0,"pinned":0,"pinExpiry":0,"deleterUid":0,"titleRaw":"Help Getting Dreamcast to work","timestampISO":"2017-04-20T20:32:59.729Z","scheduled":false,"lastposttimeISO":"2017-04-20T21:51:20.180Z","pinExpiryISO":"","votes":0,"thumbs":[],"category":"cid":8,"name":"Help and Support","slug":"8/help-and-support","icon":"fa-support","backgroundImage":"","imageClass":"cover","bgColor":"#cc0000","color":"#ffffff","disabled":0,"user":"uid":8962,"username":"FlashyThing","userslug":"flashything","reputation":-1,"postcount":9,"picture":"/forum/assets/uploads/profile/8962-profileavatar.jpeg","signature":null,"banned":false,"status":"offline","displayname":"FlashyThing","icon:text":"F","icon:bgColor":"#e91e63","banned_until_readable":"Not Banned","teaser":"pid":72166,"uid":1,"timestamp":1492725080180,"tid":9700,"content":"@FlashyThing You can't have done, since you have not provided much of the requested information. I have no idea about filenames, or anything you are referring to. What Bios ? What game ?\n","timestampISO":"2017-04-20T21:51:20.180Z","user":"uid":1,"username":"BuZz","userslug":"buzz","picture":"/forum/uploads/profile/1-profileimg.jpg","displayname":"BuZz","icon:text":"B","icon:bgColor":"#673ab7","index":4,"isOwner":false,"ignored":false,"unread":true,"bookmark":1,"unreplied":false,"icons":[],"cid":8,"lastposttime":1666862750160,"mainPid":282831,"postcount":4,"slug":"33459/advmame-too-slow","tags":["value":"advmame","valueEscaped":"advmame","valueEncoded":"advmame","class":"advmame","value":"mame","valueEscaped":"mame","valueEncoded":"mame","class":"mame","value":"slow","valueEscaped":"slow","valueEncoded":"slow","class":"slow","value":"rpi4","valueEscaped":"rpi4","valueEncoded":"rpi4","class":"rpi4"],"tid":33459,"timestamp":1666793093327,"title":"AdvMame too slow!!","uid":754,"viewcount":120,"postercount":2,"teaserPid":282866,"deleted":0,"locked":0,"pinned":0,"pinExpiry":0,"upvotes":0,"downvotes":0,"deleterUid":0,"titleRaw":"AdvMame too slow!!","timestampISO":"2022-10-26T14:04:53.327Z","scheduled":false,"lastposttimeISO":"2022-10-27T09:25:50.160Z","pinExpiryISO":"","votes":0,"thumbs":[],"category":"cid":8,"name":"Help and Support","slug":"8/help-and-support","icon":"fa-support","backgroundImage":"","imageClass":"cover","bgColor":"#cc0000","color":"#ffffff","disabled":0,"user":"uid":754,"username":"oleguer","userslug":"oleguer","reputation":-2,"postcount":46,"picture":" =192&d=retro","signature":null,"banned":false,"status":"offline","displayname":"oleguer","icon:text":"O","icon:bgColor":"#607d8b","banned_until_readable":"Not Banned","teaser":"pid":282866,"uid":8,"timestamp":1666862750160,"tid":33459,"content":"@oleguer please provide all the info requested in my link. that includes a specific example game, the image you used, the verbose log, and so forth.\nthat said, i don't use advmame on pi4 - i believe it is unoptimized. in the first instance you should use one of the recommended MAME/FBN emulators: -1-choose-your-arcade-emulators\nlr-fbneo is probably the best all-round performer.\n","timestampISO":"2022-10-27T09:25:50.160Z","user":"uid":8,"username":"dankcushions","userslug":"dankcushions","picture":"/forum/uploads/profile/8-profileimg.jpeg","displayname":"dankcushions","icon:text":"D","icon:bgColor":"#9c27b0","index":4,"isOwner":false,"ignored":false,"unread":true,"bookmark":1,"unreplied":false,"icons":[]],"unreplied":false,"icons":[],"privileges":"topics:reply":false,"topics:read":true,"topics:schedule":false,"topics:tag":false,"topics:delete":false,"posts:edit":false,"posts:history":false,"posts:delete":false,"posts:view_deleted":false,"read":true,"purge":false,"view_thread_tools":false,"editable":false,"deletable":false,"view_deleted":false,"view_scheduled":false,"isAdminOrMod":false,"disabled":0,"tid":"29276","uid":0,"topicStaleDays":60,"reputation:disabled":0,"downvote:disabled":0,"feeds:disableRSS":0,"signatures:hideDuplicates":0,"bookmarkThreshold":5,"necroThreshold":7,"postEditDuration":0,"postDeleteDuration":180,"scrollToMyPost":true,"updateUrlWithPostIndex":true,"allowMultipleBadges":false,"privateUploads":false,"showPostPreviewsOnHover":true,"rssFeedUrl":"/forum/topic/29276.rss","postIndex":1,"breadcrumbs":["text":"[[global:home]]","url":"/forum/","text":"Help and Support","url":"/forum/category/8/help-and-support","cid":8,"text":"cannot get colceovision roms to work"],"pagination":"prev":"page":1,"active":false,"next":"page":1,"active":false,"first":"page":1,"active":true,"last":"page":1,"active":true,"rel":[],"pages":[],"currentPage":1,"pageCount":1,"loggedIn":false,"relative_path":"/forum","template":"name":"topic","topic":true,"url":"/forum/topic/29276/cannot-get-colceovision-roms-to-work","bodyClass":"page-topic page-topic-29276 page-topic-cannot-get-colceovision-roms-to-work page-topic-category-8 page-topic-category-help-and-support parent-category-8 page-status-200 theme-persona user-guest","_header":"tags":"meta":["name":"viewport","content":"width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0","name":"content-type","content":"text/html; charset=UTF-8","noEscape":true,"name":"apple-mobile-web-app-capable","content":"yes","name":"mobile-web-app-capable","content":"yes","property":"og:site_name","content":"RetroPie Forum","name":"msapplication-badge","content":"frequency=30; polling-uri= ","noEscape":true,"name":"theme-color","content":"#ffffff","name":"keywords","content":"pi,raspberry,retrogaming,retro,emulation,games","name":"msapplication-square150x150logo","content":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/site-logo.png","noEscape":true,"name":"title","content":"cannot get colceovision roms to work","name":"description","content":"I pulled some colceovision roms off a recalbox image I bought and put them on a raspberry pi 4 running the official retropie image 7.2 with an overclock. I have the bios in the correct place for lr-bluemsx to run them. But every time I try to run a game I...","property":"og:title","content":"cannot get colceovision roms to work","property":"og:description","content":"I pulled some colceovision roms off a recalbox image I bought and put them on a raspberry pi 4 running the official retropie image 7.2 with an overclock. I have the bios in the correct place for lr-bluemsx to run them. But every time I try to run a game I...","property":"og:type","content":"article","property":"article:published_time","content":"2021-01-16T15:09:36.289Z","property":"article:modified_time","content":"2021-02-18T23:25:09.451Z","property":"article:section","content":"Help and Support","property":"og:image","content":" -profileavatar-1632012895615.jpeg","noEscape":true,"property":"og:image:url","content":" -profileavatar-1632012895615.jpeg","noEscape":true,"property":"og:image","content":" -logo.png","noEscape":true,"property":"og:image:url","content":" -logo.png","noEscape":true,"property":"og:image:width","content":"undefined","property":"og:image:height","content":"undefined","content":" -get-colceovision-roms-to-work","property":"og:url"],"link":["rel":"icon","type":"image/x-icon","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/favicon.ico?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"manifest","href":"/forum/manifest.webmanifest","crossorigin":"use-credentials","rel":"search","type":"application/opensearchdescription+xml","title":"RetroPie Forum","href":"/forum/osd.xml","rel":"apple-touch-icon","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-orig.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"36x36","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-36.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"48x48","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-48.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"72x72","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-72.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"96x96","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-96.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"144x144","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-144.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"192x192","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-192.png","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer.js?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/uploads.js?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/drafts.js?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/tags.js?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/categoryList.js?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/resize.js?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/autocomplete.js?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/templates/composer.tpl?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/language/en-GB/topic.json?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/language/en-GB/modules.json?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/language/en-GB/tags.json?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"prefetch stylesheet","type":"","href":"/forum/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-markdown/styles/default.css","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/language/en-GB/markdown.json?v=i8vbsj99lko","rel":"canonical","href":" -get-colceovision-roms-to-work","rel":"alternate","type":"application/rss+xml","href":"/forum/topic/29276.rss","rel":"up","href":" -and-support"],"widgets":"footer":["html":"\r\n\r\nContributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.\r\n\r\n\r\nHosting provided by\r\nMythic-Beasts. See the\r\nHosting Information\r\npage for more information.\r\n\r\n"],"header":["html":"Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in -this-first"]}Looks like your connection to RetroPie Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect. 350c69d7ab

https://soundcloud.com/jayce-mabry/download-matlab-free-full-version-crack

https://soundcloud.com/fiturycontmu/download-corona-70-full-hot-crack

https://soundcloud.com/slagticomdoy1989/lenovo-windows-10-free-upgrade

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

bottom of page